Black Trucks! Once You Go Black... Well You Know

According to the Wikki,

Black is a multi-dimensional color that can mean classic or new. It has an ominous characteristic, symbolizing death. Particularly Western cultures use black for funerals.

It has an air of intelligence (graduation robes), marked with rebellion (the bad guy), shrouded in mystery (space). It typically symbolized absence, modernity, power, sophistication, formality, elegance, wealth, mystery, style, evil, death (Western cultures), fear, seriousness, conventionality, rebellion, anarchism, unity, sorrow, professionalism, and slimming quality (fashion).

Hellz yeah...

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seven of the eight new vehicles that I have bought have been black. We had a green 1979 Mustang. We got green because Ford did not offer the Mustang in black that year.

According to the Wikki,

Black is a multi-dimensional color that can mean classic or new. It has an ominous characteristic, symbolizing death. Particularly Western cultures use black for funerals.

It has an air of intelligence (graduation robes), marked with rebellion (the bad guy), shrouded in mystery (space). It typically symbolized absence, modernity, power, sophistication, formality, elegance, wealth, mystery, style, evil, death (Western cultures), fear, seriousness, conventionality, rebellion, anarchism, unity, sorrow, professionalism, and slimming quality (fashion).

Hellz yeah...

Anyone else sleepy now?? :dunno:

All black vehicles in the household here. When I was looking for my 07 I swore I was not going to get another black one (I wasnt even looking at/thinking of black as an option) but somehow drove home in one. You just cant beat the classy look of a clean black truck period.

I've always cleaned my vehicles on a regular basis, at least once a week. Black may "show dirt" more often, but it's not like it's actually any less dirty than other colors, as some would like to believe. People just like being lazy and would rather hide the dirt than clean it. Doesn't work for me. I know it's there. It must be cleaned!

OCD is a wonderful thing. :fume:

Waxed019.jpg

Kinda gone on a Black kick . I was told by the Mrs . that I cant tell different colors when picking new house colors & stuff for it .

Truth is I just didnt care . WTF do I know bout home decorating?So she quit askin . :fume:

But Cars , Trucks & Toys Must be Black IMOP.

I went kinda nutz with the Black thing lately in the last couple years . Black Boat , Black Quad , Black Truck . Even bought the Mrs a MilfStang , she really wanted red , but I persuaded her into a lil Black Mustang .Shit since I was paying for it ,it was going to be black. I do spend a lot of time at the local carwash. but nothing looks better CLEAN than Black .

Its much easier when buying something when you dont have to think of color options , its just going to be black.

Maybe I am just going thru a Middlelife Goth kinda thing. rebellin against my teenagers .

Or do I need an intervention , Oprah, rehab ????WTFs wrong with me ?

Archived