Black Trucks! Once You Go Black... Well You Know

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record I have subscribed to the Henry Ford theory of car color since 1993....All vehicles have been black. I've tried to change, Lord knows I have. Wife had a black Olds 88. Then a Black Bonneville. I had a black F150 from 95-08. She bought a black 4 runner in 03. We were looking at a red 4 runner but it wasn't red enough... Matter of fact the F150 was suppose to be blue but I was drawn to the back truck... Once you go black...Ohh and their not too hard to keep clean. A little wax and a wipe down each day is all you need.

Captain Stubing of the Love Boat !! :(

Mine used to be onyx black, I prefer to call it, "gravel dust black".

I hear ya, I'm on my first and last black truck to, I drive at least 20 miles of gravel everyday so it never stays clean other then in the winter

i love my black truck but its so hard to keep clean. I need to debadge or take the molding off or do both and then wash and claybar and wax and stuff this weekend...

If i had to go with a red truck, I would have it look exactly like Wicked's That is one badass truck right there. Or i would go with WHITE. But for now, I'm loving my first truck, which happens to be black :dunno:

Archived