What Are Ya Drinking

carneyman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Switched to coffee....I think I'm coming down with a cold,sneezing like crazy and nose is starting plug up. :P Just downed some Nyquil,maybe that''ll help.Gonna get some shuteye,ttyl

Ummm, Gary, do you have special Nyquil shot glasses too? After all, that med is about 40 proof... :P

DSC01242.jpg:D

LOL!! :lol:

Y'know Roger,old retired guys like myself just sit around on their ass thinking up funny sh*t like this... :)

I suppose I should go outside and get the bikes ready for the weekend,that'll keep me out of trouble

Damd I wish I had your weather. :D I haven't been on my bike for about a month. :lol: ( 2 feet of snow out there) I suppose I could go and put the ice tires on though. :lol:

Hi guys,got back from Cal. City just a while ago.It was our annual T'day weekend camp/riding weekend in the desert.I'm sorry to inform you we had absolutely gorgeous weather.no wind(especially no Santa Anas),70-75 degree weather.Four families showed up with toy haulers in tow.Yes Roger,I drank some Crown(left the Nyquil at home :) )...only drawback is I had to drink it from a plastis cup(left my good glsses at home).I'll post some pics in a coupla days...after I clean up the burb and trailer.We had a fun weeekend but it's sure good to be home...

Gary :P

Archived