What Are Ya Drinking

carneyman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spaten Oktoberfest Urmarzen, My local cigar bar had these in stock, told my friends next to me to try one, they are now hooked on them lol. Oh and Sarah, have you tried the limited release of woodchuck labeled Spring?

I bought a sixpak of a Widmer Dark Saison that was pretty good. There's still a couple of bottles of Widmer Ocktober Festival Ale in the fridge. Not quite as good as the Dark Saison. Lastnight, I had a Boston Lager and a glass of Cabernet from Waterbrook in WA. Not bad. I'm going looking for some more of that Dark Saison today.

I think so I don't drink it much but I remember drinking some limited edition stuff last year

Sent from my truck using TAPATALK

It had subtle hints of brown sugar and maple.syrup flavor at the end. Very enjoyable.

• 2 weeks later...

2% milk :ninja:

No getting crazy and wheeling the truck this time, ya hear?

:lol:

Oh and me- a bottle of water. I'm so badass I don't even keep pop (still trying to get used to calling soda pop!) in the fridge anymore. :lol:

2% milk :ninja:

No getting crazy and wheeling the truck this time, ya hear?

:lol:

Oh and me- a bottle of water. I'm so badass I don't even keep pop (still trying to get used to calling soda pop!) in the fridge anymore. :lol:

Hey! Stoppit. Hahahaha

Sent from my truck using TAPATALK

Archived