What Are Ya Drinking

carneyman

No liquid bread for me...just a tall glass of milk to go along with homemade choc chip cookies Mrs Stw08sierra made today.. :wtf:

You better watch that figure if you plan on making any money on the pole. :P

A-hem...speaking from experience, Daddy?? :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No liquid bread for me...just a tall glass of milk to go along with homemade choc chip cookies Mrs Stw08sierra made today.. :wtf:

Yep, I never give the fat chicks any money. Lazy bitches need to earn it in the off-season. :lol:

No liquid bread for me...just a tall glass of milk to go along with homemade choc chip cookies Mrs Stw08sierra made today.. :lol:

Yep, I never give the fat chicks any moeny. Lazy bitches need to earn it in the off-season. :D

:wtf::lol:

I'm feeling some Mexican beer, whats good? Haven't had anything outside of Corona+lime, which blows IMO. I've heard Modelo is decent.

Corona is piss water :D

Pacifico, Modelo Especiale...great stuff!

I'm feeling some Mexican beer, whats good? Haven't had anything outside of Corona+lime, which blows IMO. I've heard Modelo is decent.

Negra Modelo is awesome. XX Amber is awesome too.

:D !!

Corona is piss water :D

Dos Equis is good in just about any flavor. I like the amber best. Negra Modelo has some good offerings.

Corona is piss water :P

Dos Equis is good in just about any flavor. I like the amber best. Negra Modelo has some good offerings.

Absolutely, I like both Dos Equis models :D I didn't throw them in there, since I had already mentioned it in the thread...yes, they are great, too!

Modelo it is. I know they have the Negra locally, and another Modelo in the same type bottle. As long as it doesn't need a lime to mask it's bad flavors were still cool :D

I'll try Dos Equis later this week :P

I've heard the clear bottle is what kills Corona, something having to do with light skunking the beer? Which is why almost all bottled beer is in dark bottles.

Archived