What Are Ya Drinking

carneyman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bicardi & Coke....Yes,I know that's outta character,but sshhhhhhhh! The Society Of The Crown won't know if we keep it hush,hush! :P

Ya, and you're probably outta CR again too! :crackup:

Sh*t,Roger you're good..maybe I'm too predictable...yep,empty bobble,er bottle..rum ain't bad once in a while :crackup:

Bicardi & Coke....Yes,I know that's outta character,but sshhhhhhhh! The Society Of The Crown won't know if we keep it hush,hush! :P

Ya, and you're probably outta CR again too! :)

Sh*t,Roger you're good..maybe I'm too predictable...yep,empty bobble,er bottle..rum ain't bad once in a while :crackup:

Yep, good ol' rum is good for the tum... as my dad used to say. :crackup:

tall glass of cold milk to go with homemade chocolate chip cookies. yummy!

Damn you Roger,that's my evening snack... but we're outta choc. chip cookies... can I have some? :P

You better hop in your Burb and haul ass 'cuz they're going fast! I've got 2 young boys that are cookie monsters!

tall glass of cold milk to go with homemade chocolate chip cookies. yummy!

Damn you Roger,that's my evening snack... but we're outta choc. chip cookies... can I have some? :P

You better hop in your Burb and haul ass 'cuz they're going fast! I've got 2 young boys that are cookie monsters!

OK,well kids come first...young boys are a lotta fun..I have two grandsons,3&5(along with granddaughters)...the three year old is 100% balls out pure energy,he don't stop 'til it's bedtime.Can't wait until I can get him on a dirtbike :crackup:

Archived