What Are Ya Drinking

carneyman

Hawaiian Coffee here. No sugar. No cream. No fruity pebbles.

Is that the kona bean? Peaberry?

It's Kona. We have a friend that grow it in Hawaii and got us hooked. This isn't from him but the same type. Peaberry is a Colorado thing isn't it? Never had any. I'm told it is quite good.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hawaiian Coffee here. No sugar. No cream. No fruity pebbles.

Is that the kona bean? Peaberry?

It's Kona. We have a friend that grow it in Hawaii and got us hooked. This isn't from him but the same type. Peaberry is a Colorado thing isn't it? Never had any. I'm told it is quite good.

I believe it's the upper 5% of kona beans. I've only bought it once, good, but worth the incremental price (IMO).

Coffee. Wish it was a big ol' cup of painkillers, my back is killing me. Made these bad ass crates and custom frames to ship my tools yesterday, and now I hurt. :lol:

You're getting old, Scott... And too bad Brain is not around, he could prescribe what ails ya. :lol:

Coffee. Wish it was a big ol' cup of painkillers, my back is killing me. Made these bad ass crates and custom frames to ship my tools yesterday, and now I hurt. :lol:

You're getting old, Scott... And too bad Brain is not around, he could prescribe what ails ya. :idiot:

Yeah, I know <sigh> Well, my tool chests sure will be protected for the truck ride south...turned out awesome :lol:

Archived