What Are Ya Drinking

carneyman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Folgers Black Silk extra strong! I am going car shopping for my kid. I sold his Ford Ranger 4x4 when I was up there last.

Fixed, and good for you. :lol:

Get him something with a BIG back seat and I'll send Chicken Nuggy his way to teach him a few things. :lol:

Folgers Black Silk extra strong! I am going car shopping for my kid. I sold his Ford Ranger 4x4 when I was up there last.

Fixed and good for you. :lol:

Get him something with a BIG backseat and I'll send Chieckn Nuggy his way to teach him a few things. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know, I just couldn't use that F word

diet Dr. Pepper

Do you like that?

You know my mother in law is a docter and she says that diet drinks are worse than Regular....

Because the diet drinks are so light with low preservatives that people tend to drink more and more thinking that its diet right?

While in the meantime they get their fill with one regular drink they might not get their fill with 2 or 3 of the diet drinks..

And the more of the diet drinks they consume they are worse off and are better off to drink the regular drinks!!!

:lol:

diet Dr. Pepper

Do you like that?

You know my mother in law is a docter and she says that diet drinks are worse than Regular....

Because the diet drinks are so light with low preservatives that people tend to drink more and more thinking that its diet right?

While in the meantime they get their fill with one regular drink they might not get their fill with 2 or 3 of the diet drinks..

And the more of the diet drinks they consume they are worse off and are better off to drink the regular drinks!!!

Thanx for the medical update...I don't drink alot of diet soda, but the wifey does! I'll pass along your advice! :lol:

diet Dr. Pepper

Do you like that?

FAIL. :lol:

Archived