What Are Ya Drinking

carneyman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm on the wagon for a while here myself but I did not quit for good. I just like to stop for a month or two from time to time. Wouldn't want to get where I depended on the alcohol ya know! I figure if I get to the point where I can't stop... I have a problem!

Its all good, I rarely even think about it. Cigarettes on the other hand.....been 8 years, still get the itch once in awhile :D

I'm sure those around you are too! :lol:

Oh yeah, two years ago my father in law (wifes stepfather) was drunk at my house on Christmas Eve and he was beligerant and pushed my wife into our stove and her stomach actually bent the handle that goes across the stove. She was three months pregnant, and she was crying because it hurt so much.

So I made sure she was OK but he said something stupid like it was her fault and she should stay out of his way. I didn't really hear what he was saying after a few words because I went into a rage and threw him on the kitchen floor and grabbed a knife from our knife rack and told him I was going to slice his throat and rip his guts out.

Keep in mind there were young kids around and my family said I went overboard and they were pissed. My wife was happy though :D

Anyways last year my neice (who was 4) asked me not to get mad because it scared her and made her cry. I didn't drink that night and soon the days were turning into weeks and months and now a year.

As for this thread, I'm still drinkg coffee! :D

• 2 weeks later...
What have you been up to??? Dont think that I have seen you on here all day???

*hic* Drankin..!??? :nonod:

No, not really... Just putzin' around on the computer. There hasn't been much going on here. So, I haven't said much... 'til San Diego won.. But, no one seems to have bit on that post, either.. :lol::thumbs:

What have you been up to??? Dont think that I have seen you on here all day???

*hic* Drankin..!??? :lol:

No, not really... Just putzin' around on the computer. There hasn't been much going on here. So, I haven't said much... 'til San Diego won.. But, no one seems to have bit on that post, either.. :D:thumbs:

I think that they are about too... I think that Jeff gave up and went to bed a while ago! :nonod:

Archived