What Are Ya Drinking

carneyman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A nice mellow Austrailian Chardonnay along with some $400 Lb Bjursholm Swedish Moosemilk cheese.

Ya gotta live man!

Yep, no doubt in my mind anymore.......yer gay.

Not drinking shitty American beer and having some taste doesn't make me gay... just superior. :confused:

monsterenergylogoum8.jpg

A nice mellow Austrailian Chardonnay along with some $400 Lb Bjursholm Swedish Moosemilk cheese.

Ya gotta live man!

Not drinking shitty American beer and having some taste doesn't make me gay... just superior. :confused:

Nazi!

Ya gotta live man!

Not drinking shitty American beer and having some taste doesn't make me gay... just superior. :sigh:

I am man enough to admit America is retarded when it comes to beer. Every cell in my body loves America, but our beer blows. What can I say, our constitution rocks and and our beer sucks. I vote we scrap all brewing methods and copy paste the Czech methods. A fair American beer from the tap that comes out of Colorado is Fat Tire. Beer out of the bottle is automatically at a disadvantage. A euro trip for Czech Pilsner or Czech Budweiser is a worthy venture. (from the tap).

Ya gotta live man!

Not drinking shitty American beer and having some taste doesn't make me gay... just superior. :sigh:

I am man enough to admit America is retarded when it comes to beer. Every cell in my body loves America, but our beer blows. What can I say, our constitution rocks and and our beer sucks. I vote we scrap all brewing methods and copy paste the Czech methods. A fair American beer from the tap that comes out of Colorado is Fat Tire. Beer out of the bottle is automatically at a disadvantage. A euro trip for Czech Pilsner or Czech Budweiser is a worthy venture. (from the tap).

I'll drink to that! :sigh:

Archived