What Are Ya Drinking

carneyman

You'll do just fine there Dan. You're a bright guy. :D As for the English exam, you'll get what you'll get. Nothing you can do about that now. But I think you'll do okay on it. :D I was never a fan of the English courses either.

But must be nice to be off till Jan 20th come Friday!

:confused:

Thanks. :confused: I'm not too worried about it, I'm not the kind that stresses about grades, whatever happens happens, as long as I pass the class. I can keep my GPA up with math and stuff.

And you have no idea how happy I am about having that much time off. SO much better than the week I got in high school. :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green tea lemonade. Definitely not strong enough right now...

Well I certainly feel it today. :confused: At least I don't have to to go class tomorrow, all we're doing is reviewing for the final, which I can do from home. :D Two finals on thursday, one on friday, then I'm DONE until Jan. 20. :confused:

You'll do just fine there Dan. You're a bright guy. :D As for the English exam, you'll get what you'll get. Nothing you can do about that now. But I think you'll do okay on it. :D I was never a fan of the English courses either.

:D

Darin,

You do realize Dan is a musician, right? :lol:

:D

:confused:

Thanks. :confused: I'm not too worried about it, I'm not the kind that stresses about grades, whatever happens happens, as long as I pass the class. I can keep my GPA up with math and stuff.

And you have no idea how happy I am about having that much time off. SO much better than the week I got in high school. :lol:

Man, we don't get out till the 19th and we go back around the 14th...this sucks!

Archived