What Are Ya Drinking

carneyman

yeah...I would be too if it wasn't for a test in a supposedly blow-off class.

I'm not sure I ever had a "blow off class" that really WAS a blow-off... Seemed like they always took up more time than I thought they would.

Yeah, this is Prob and Stats, Hyped up and on Steroids to Kick Your Ass and Lower Your GPA(otherwise know as Prob and Stats for Engineers and Scientists). We've had one test and the average was a 60 on it...and I am doing average in that class.

Hmmm, the only facts I remember from Stats are: Half the people you know are below average, 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name, and the hardness of butter is inversely proportional to the softness of the bread...

:confused:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EDIT: Damn site... :lol:

You are as sick as your big buddy Jeff. :D

Well I certainly feel it today. :confused: At least I don't have to to go class tomorrow, all we're doing is reviewing for the final, which I can do from home. :D Two finals on thursday, one on friday, then I'm DONE until Jan. 20. :confused:

Well I certainly feel it today. :confused: At least I don't have to to go class tomorrow, all we're doing is reviewing for the final, which I can do from home. :D Two finals on thursday, one on friday, then I'm DONE until Jan. 20. :confused:

You're a smart guy Dan. Go kick those final's asses!

I think I'll be OK for these 3. Math, easy. Drafting, beyond easy (it's just a drawing that has to be done in about an hour, and the professor doesn't give a shit :D). Physics, I'll have to study a bit for, but I have been destroying all the tests this semester. :D

It's the English final (essay) I took on Friday that I'm worried about, I'd be ecstatic with a D. :D

EDIT: Damn site... :D

I think I'll be OK for these 3. Math, easy. Drafting, beyond easy (it's just a drawing that has to be done in about an hour, and the professor doesn't give a shit :D ). Physics, I'll have to study a bit for, but I have been destroying all the tests this semester. :D

It's the English final (essay) I took on Friday that I'm worried about, I'd be ecstatic with a D. :D

We ain't got good English on this site, Dan, so prob been a bad influence on you! :lol:

We ain't got good English on this site, Dan, so prob been a bad influence on you! :confused:

:lol:

Nah, my grammar was okay, it was just a shitty essay topic (and that might be the understatement of the year, even most of the English professors thought it sucked. :confused:)

Green tea lemonade. Definitely not strong enough right now...

You'll do just fine there Dan. You're a bright guy. :D As for the English exam, you'll get what you'll get. Nothing you can do about that now. But I think you'll do okay on it. :D I was never a fan of the English courses either.

But must be nice to be off till Jan 20th come Friday!

:lol:

Archived