(2) Eaton M90 Superchargers

ANDRÜ

I have 2 Eaton M90 superchargers for sale. I dont have a GM and was planning on using these for a project of mine, but came to the realization I have almost no money, which is bad for a college student help.gif Anyway, I ended up buying two of these, one better than the other, and planned on taking the best of both and making one good unit. The capacity of these are perfect for our engines and would be very efficient for high boost.

First M90 was JUST rebuilt by the man it was bought from, including new oil and couplers. Its one of the newest units from GM. This s/c was stripped and painted red by the PO, and looks fantastic!

def8_12.jpg

e0b7_12.jpg

e27c_12.jpg

e977_12.jpg

Second unit is another M90. This one has not been rebuilt, but to make up for it, it was removed with only 60k miles. A rebuild wont be necessary for ATLEAST another 40k+ miles.

2e67_1.jpg

2f34_1.jpg

2fd2_1.jpg

3066_1.jpg

Anyway, both units are in perfect working condition, spin free, and are 100% good to go.

Im looking to only get my money back if possible. That means, all I want is $250 each. Please PM me if interested.

You wouldn't happen to have the intake manifolds for these?

Thats right, these did come on Regals, but also Bennevilles, T-Birds, and Buicks, and can def. be adapted to almost anything. Ive seen them used on Mustangs too. I dont have the manifolds, sorry. I was going to use one for my BMW, but just ran out of money to finish the project :D

Someone buy one!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived