Which All Matte Black Wheel Would Look Best On My Truck

AllBlkdOut07's New Wheel Poll  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After looking through just about every wheel that would possibly fit my truck, I've narrowed it down to these few wheels, I already have my favorite. Just looking to see what others think. I would choose either an 18" or 20" wheel which would allow for brake upgrades in the future. 17's are no longer an option. Tires will be 35's.

LiquidMetal Gatlin

18x9 +10 offset 5.5 BS

IMG_4807_2.jpg

IMG_4808.jpg

Ultra Wheels Magnus

18x9 +25 offset 5.94 BS

20x9 +30 offset 6.18 BS

ultra_232Magnus-Black8_lg_super.jpg

DSC02342.jpg

Raceline Renegade 6 Black

20x8.5 +12 offset 5.25 BS

I would have the metal centercaps matte black powdercoatd to match, which isn't a big deal. And I'd obviously use black acorn lugnuts.

202.jpg

raceline_renegade6_black.jpg

I voted Magnus 18's, but only because the seat belt wheel looks better than the other gay ones. If there was a choice for "None of the above", I would have chosen it. But hey, what does my opinion matter? I have a chrome bug deflector (or do I?). :banghead:

I say, spend another 50 pages looking.

Oh No......

Now you started a poll for this!! :banghead:

:(

I vote Renegade!!!

I voted Magnus 18's, but only because the seat belt wheel looks better than the other gay ones. If there was a choice for "None of the above", I would have chosen it. But hey, what does my opinion matter? I have a chrome bug deflector (or do I?). :banghead:

Wait..you were the goof who said they looked like seatbelts to begin with right?

None of the above is NOT an option!

Wait..you were the goof who said they looked like seatbelts to begin with right?

Yeah, I didn't say they looked good, I just said they looked better than the other ones, especially the "Rene-Gay-ds".

Keep looking....

Those are my new favs too..shhhhh :(

They look like drag wheels. :banghead:

With some aggressive mud terrains I think they will look really good, and they won't go out of style.

That's only because they aren't in style now. :(:bs:

Yeah, I didn't say they looked good, I just said they looked better than the other ones, especially the "Rene-Gay-ds".

Keep looking....

Gay, don't get me started about what's 'gay' on your truck..lol

Nothing but trouble you are. Keep your comments to yourself, thanks.

I voted Magnus 18's, but only because the seat belt wheel looks better than the other gay ones. If there was a choice for "None of the above", I would have chosen it. But hey, what does my opinion matter? I have a chrome bug deflector (or do I?). :(

Keep looking....

Gay, don't get me started about what's 'gay' on your truck..lol

Nothing but trouble you are. Keep your comments to yourself, thanks.

So, you post a thread looking for opinions, I give mine and you blow a nut? :banghead:

"I've narrowed it down to these three options... these four options...!"

:banghead:

:(

Just so I'll know for later, when this thread has gone beyond 20 pages and I'm trying to remember which one of those fugly SOB's I voted for... I voted for the Ultra Magnus 20's. :(

Archived