Ethos Fuel Reformulator

Ethos Fuel Reformulator  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You can put me down as a skeptic. So many similar claims about products that do virtually nothing...

I'm always ready to be proven wrong though. :thumbs:

EDIT: I did go read up on their site. They talk a good game.

You can put me down as a skeptic. So many similar claims about products that do virtually nothing...

I'm always ready to be proven wrong though. :thumbs:

EDIT: I did go read up on their site. They talk a good game.

I totally agree about there being countless scams out there as I am the biggest skeptic out there. What's intriguing about this one is the press and recognition that they are getting from big name media such as Fox News.

I put that on the list of useless junk like TB spacers for port injected engines. Worthless.

If you read the GM owners manual they state they do not recommend fuel or oil additives.

while i agree with you, i want to caution about going with something because "the owners manual says so". i know its a dodge, but when i had my srt4 the owners manual stated that "no power can be made by altering the wastegate settings". this is humourous if you know anything about how a turbo works. a tighter wastegate makes more boost...more boost on a properly set up and tuned turbo system means more power. guess what, we adjusted the wastegate, made 3-4psi more, and gained 30hp.

i know, i know, apples to oranges, but the concept is still there

I put that on the list of useless junk like TB spacers for port injected engines. Worthless.

If you read the GM owners manual they state they do not recommend fuel or oil additives.

while i agree with you, i want to caution about going with something because "the owners manual says so". i know its a dodge, but when i had my srt4 the owners manual stated that "no power can be made by altering the wastegate settings". this is humourous if you know anything about how a turbo works. a tighter wastegate makes more boost...more boost on a properly set up and tuned turbo system means more power. guess what, we adjusted the wastegate, made 3-4psi more, and gained 30hp.

i know, i know, apples to oranges, but the concept is still there

Those SRT4s are pretty fun little vehicles during the first 30K. They seem to be coming apart a lot after that. Obviously, their life is a hard one in most cases. How did yours do?

It's the common nature of a Dodge. :lol:

I don't believe in this bologna. A few things help get better fuel mileage - tire inflation, a well tuned engine, synthetic fluids (a little maybe?), non off road type tires, and driving like Grandpa.

Archived