Nifty Catch-all Floor Mats!

So far, I've had the Husky Liners in my old Tahoe, then the Weathertech Floor Liners in the YD, and now... Catch-All's in the YD! The WT's were great mats, I just didn't feel they were helping the "luxury" feel of the Denali. And I sorta got tired of the "plastic" feel and decided it was time to get some carpet back under my feet. So here they are. Got 'em as a set - front, 2nd row, and cargo.

Driver Side

Nifty1.jpg

Passenger Side

Nifty2.jpg

2nd Row (doesn't cover opening between the 2 captain chairs.

Nifty4.jpg

Rear Cargo - I actually didn't realize they were going to send me the rear cargo mat w/ 3rd row cut outs. But I was going to order them anyways for when I actually have the 3rd row seats in there (probably twice a year) - so not a big deal. :) Got the non-3rd row mat on the way!

Nifty3.jpg

Initial impression - I like them... a lot. :lol: They fit very well, look nice, and match suprisingly well. Not "perfect" since the mats are a slighter darker shade of tan/beige. Definately not an issue though. I'll try to get some better pics later when the full rear cargo mat arrives.

So far, I've had the Husky Liners in my old Tahoe, then the Weathertech Floor Liners in the YD, and now... Catch-All's in the YD! The WT's were great mats, I just didn't feel they were helping the "luxury" feel of the Denali. And I sorta got tired of the "plastic" feel and decided it was time to get some carpet back under my feet. So here they are. Got 'em as a set - front, 2nd row, and cargo.

Driver Side

Nifty1.jpg

Passenger Side

Nifty2.jpg

2nd Row (doesn't cover opening between the 2 captain chairs.

Nifty4.jpg

Rear Cargo - I actually didn't realize they were going to send me the rear cargo mat w/ 3rd row cut outs. But I was going to order them anyways for when I actually have the 3rd row seats in there (probably twice a year) - so not a big deal. :) Got the non-3rd row mat on the way!

Nifty3.jpg

Initial impression - I like them... a lot. :) They fit very well, look nice, and match suprisingly well. Not "perfect" since the mats are a slighter darker shade of tan/beige. Definately not an issue though. I'll try to get some better pics later when the full rear cargo mat arrives.

I sell these and have really never seen them installed, they look pretty good. I'm still more for the molded plastic liners.

• 4 weeks later...

Catch-alls are great! You can literally go mudding and get them horribly filthy and spray em off at the car wash. They come out lookijng new and you don't have to put up with that cheap plastic look of the other brands.

Good job man!

EDIT: Oh yeah... THANKS for taking good care of my Denali!

Here's a pic of my catch-alls in Fred 1. (if you can see them)

post-3504-1208717123_thumb.jpg

Archived