2007 Silverado 1500 With Western Plow Pics

Up here where real men wear insulated boots, yes.

As it snows and snows and snows . . . in the winter. Everyone who purchases a new truck gets 4WD. And also gets a plow. Everyone here with a 4WD plows.

Yes, it's cold. Snow today. Plows out.

The plow was taken off my 2005. Paid 3500 for it and installed it myself. I have heard about dealers not wanting to install them on a 1500 but it sure is funny Western makes the mounts for them. You do have to cut the underside of the plastic valance but not where you can see it unless your lying on your back. I bought the plow from www.snowplowsupply.com and had it shipped to my door.

As it snows and snows and snows . . . in the winter. Everyone who purchases a new truck gets 4WD. And also gets a plow. Everyone here with a 4WD plows.

BRRRRRRRRR!

It was 81 here today... supposed to be 83 tomorrow. Lows near 65 though. Chilly.

Not sure how you guys put up with that winter stuff!

OK here goes:

Am from NE originally, now living in TX. Never owned a plow before - always wanted one. I suppose with the way my truck is setup, getting a plow for the front is out? Details for rig in sig, but truck is in the air, and RanchHand front replacement bumper... I do have a welder... Any idea what i'd be in for?

And a recent pic for idea...post-42640-1196222095_thumb.jpg

post-42640-1196222095_thumb.jpg

BRRRRRRRRR!

It was 81 here today... supposed to be 83 tomorrow. Lows near 65 though. Chilly.

Not sure how you guys put up with that winter stuff!

Im getting mad cause it was 6 degrees (not counting the 10 mph wind) this morning and not a single flake of snow on the ground. If its going to be that cold then there needs to be snow on the ground.

:cheers:

• 1 year later...

I have had it 2 winters now and i love it. The truck handles the plow as good as my 2500hd did but the gas mileage and ride are twice as good. Plus these new locking rear ends work much better than the old 2500hd limited slip rears work. I hardly ever spin a tire anymore.

Gary

I'm wondering how that pro plow worked out? that baby weights 800lb with the mount.

you happen to like an hour or so from me.

Archived