24's And 2/4 Lowering Kit

Hey guys, i have a 07 nbs crew cab silverado. I am getting 24's soon and i am wanting to lower it with a 2/4 kit from ground force. I was wondering if anyone has done this yet or seen one that has it done, I have already searched the forum and only found trucks with 22's and leveling kits, so please let me know any info you have thanks

When the new 07's first came out and Mcgaughys was the first to produce a lowering kit for it the first thing they did was do a 5/7 drop and put 24s heres a link to the article http://www.truckinweb.com/tech/suspension/...rado/index.html

cool man thank you very much. that truck looks awesome, hopefully mine will be done around christmas, i hope a 2/4 drop will look good.

• 4 weeks later...

post-44019-1197135714_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, i have a 07 nbs crew cab silverado. I am getting 24's soon and i am wanting to lower it with a 2/4 kit from ground force. I was wondering if anyone has done this yet or seen one that has it done, I have already searched the forum and only found trucks with 22's and leveling kits, so please let me know any info you have thanks

Here is my 2007 Chevy with a McGaughy's 2/4 drop with Helo 24's. It rides awesome!

• 3 years later...

Here is my 2007 Chevy with a McGaughy's 2/4 drop with Helo 24's. It rides awesome!

thats what im wanting to do to mine....what parts did you use??

Archived