Tornado Fuel Saver

Your thread title is"Tornado fuel saver BS or worth trying it?"

Your first answer, "BS" would be the correct answer. From everything I have read and heard about this thing, it will do nothing for fuel mileage or power.

Yep, BS is what it sounds like to me...but my buddy assured me he went from refueling every 5 days, to refueling every 7 days, so I thought I'd bring the link in here for everyone to take a gander at...

Confuscious say....... Man with a good friend is much stronger friendship than, Man with friend that has Tornado gadget. ......Man and friend STAY friends once they stomp the livin crap out of the tornado gadget and throw into river. Then share a few pops and a laugh or two.

Your first answer, "BS" would be the correct answer. From everything I have read and heard about this thing, it will do nothing for fuel mileage or power.

Yep, BS is what it sounds like to me...but my buddy assured me he went from refueling every 5 days, to refueling every 7 days, so I thought I'd bring the link in here for everyone to take a gander at...

That's human nature, you buy a gadget that claims a gas savings and next thing you know, you're driving more conservatively to see how much of a savings you can get! Over time his driving will revert to what it was before he wasted his money, and so will his gas mileage! In the mean time, save your money!

That's human nature, you buy a gadget that claims a gas savings and next thing you know, you're driving more conservatively to see how much of a savings you can get! Over time his driving will revert to what it was before he wasted his money, and so will his gas mileage! In the mean time, save your money!

Paul, you are exactly right. I tried one in a Dodge Caravan 3.3l company van a few years ago. I knew exactly where my MPG was running and I did see an increase with the Tornado. Not much but it was about 1 mpg if I remember. The increase seemed to go away after several fill ups and I realized my driving was not as conservative as it had been. I then took the Tornado out ran ten tanks, put it back in and ran ten tanks with absolutely no change. It is sitting in my closet right now.

OK, I'll admit I bought one of these. It was back in '93 for a 1990 s-10 blazer. It made no noticable improvement and IMO is a total waste of money. I'm surprised they are still in business.

The web is an amazing tool with the research you can now do and save yourself from buying useless items and bad products.

If it does save anything I'll bet its not worth the price you pay up front.

get a dry flow filter to let in more air and a mail order tune (wait4me or similar) for fuel economy. The W4M one is 160 shipped and gives you about 2 mpg, more if you use higher octane. And use your flex fuel option.

All you have to do than is drive conservatively.

Archived