Stylin Concepts Escalade Conversion

At some point this spring I am looking to perform an Escalade conversion on my Silverado. (I know that in some circles this is seen as blaspemy. lol.) But anyhow, I've been looking around online and it seems that Stylin Concepts seems to be the only company that offers the kit that converts the 99-02 Silverado to the 2nd gen. Escalade. I am new at this though, so I could totally off on that. If anyone knows of other kits please let me know.

However, my real question is is anyone familiar with Stylin Concept's kit? If so, how's the quality? It seems to be a pretty inclusive kit considering it comes with some steel panels and the light assemblies. I'd love to hear any thoughts/opinions of those who installed the kit or seen the finished product.

Here's the link:

http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.aspx/pa...4/CategoryID/25

• 2 weeks later...
At some point this spring I am looking to perform an Escalade conversion on my Silverado.  (I know that in some circles this is seen as blaspemy.  lol.)  But anyhow, I've been looking around online and it seems that Stylin Concepts seems to be the only company that offers the kit that converts the 99-02 Silverado to the 2nd gen. Escalade.  I am new at this though, so I could totally off on that.  If anyone knows of other kits please let me know.

However, my real question is is anyone familiar with Stylin Concept's kit?  If so, how's the quality?  It seems to be a pretty inclusive kit considering it comes with some steel panels and the light assemblies.  I'd love to hear any thoughts/opinions of those who installed the kit or seen the finished product.

Here's the link:

http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.aspx/pa...4/CategoryID/25

From what I've seen, the kit from Stylin Concepts seems to be the way to go. I've seen a few trucks and Tahoes after the conversion and they look pretty great. I'd never do it myself...02 Chevy 2500HD...but if you're looking to transform your truck into an Escarado/Silverade, Stylin Concepts is most definitely the way to go.

Archived