Edelbrock IAS Shocks

I'm thinking about changing my shocks on my 04 2500 and trying the Edelbrock IAS shocks. They are a little pricey, so I was wondering if anyone out in truck land has tried these. Are they worth it, do they improve the ride any?

Next item: My truck came with the stupid ride control shocks that just make the ride harder and bouncier, (why do I need to be reminded that I have a 3/4 ton truck?). Can I use another shock other than the factory ones without getting some kind of a trouble code? Or is there a fuse to pull to disable this item? :withstupid:

Thanks in advance.

SS

• 1 year later...
I'm thinking about changing my shocks on my 04 2500 and trying the Edelbrock IAS shocks.  They are a little pricey, so I was wondering if anyone out in truck land has tried these.  Are they worth it, do they improve the ride any?

Next item:  My truck came with the stupid ride control shocks that just make the ride harder and bouncier, (why do I need to be reminded that I have a 3/4 ton truck?).  Can I use another shock other than the factory ones without getting some kind of a trouble code?  Or is there a fuse to pull to disable this item?  :)

Thanks in advance.

SS

Yeah if your trucks not a 4x then you dont need firm shocks.

Archived