Truck won’t start after putting in interior led lights

I installed led lights in my whole interior including the dash cluster in red. When doing the lights though I came into a problem where even when the door was shut and the lights were off the tweeter would beep instead of the other way around like it usually would. I was thinking maybe connections got mixed when doing the lights from disconnecting and connecting the battery so many times when testing it. I took the tweeter out but I think the problem still went on and drained my battery. I just want to know how to fix this.

You probably ran the battery down. 

Not sure why you are looking at the speakers if you didn't mess with them. 

Check the door switch, sounds like it isn't breaking continuity when it should.

Without knowing what all connections you messed with changing out lights its hard to know what could have gotten 'mixed'. 

In any case, make sure the ignition switch is off, the light switch is off, dome/map light switches are off and doors are closed. There should be no draw on the battery in this state. 

If the battery keeps going dead, you're going to need to learn to use a mulit-meter and see whats on.

• Like 1