Connection Issues with MyGMC app

Starting this past Friday, I received weird (inaccurate) message from the MyGMC app, and over the weekend the app won’t connect to the GM servers. At the same time this weekend, the trusted device feature isn’t working to unlock the screen. Anyone else having this issue?

Same type of issue with our Tahoe. App works but fails to pull current data from vehicle. Remote commands do work. If you do a search you will find it's pretty common for the GM apps to have issues.

Edited by Jay P

21 minutes ago, TexasKeith said:

Starting this past Friday, I received weird (inaccurate) message from the MyGMC app, and over the weekend the app won’t connect to the GM servers. At the same time this weekend, the trusted device feature isn’t working to unlock the screen. Anyone else having this issue?

I could not get my Trailer Light Test to work last week with myChevrolet app for 2020 Silverado with Advanced Training option; kept getting System Error contact Support. Had to uninstall app and install again and problem cleared.