Part Ordering Help: Trim vs RPO

I'm looking to replace the ratty steering wheel on my 2012 Silverado LT.  It's titanium gray, leather-wrapped, with cruise control and audio controls.  Not heated.  I've narrowed the correct part down to two possible numbers, via Rock Auto:

GM GENUINE 22947785 Info  
TITANIUM; Exc. 'LT'/'SLT' Equipment / Sales Package (SLT); Cruise Control (K34), Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel (NP5), Steering Wheel Accessory Controls (UK3), Interior Trim Color (83I)

GM GENUINE 22947801 Info  
W/O HEATER CONTROL MODULE; TITANIUM; Cruise Control (K34), Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel (NP5),'LT'/'SLT' Equipment / Sales Package (SLT),Steering Wheel Accessory Controls (UK3),Interior Trim Color (83I)

I'm pretty sure it's the first one but am a little confused.  I do not have an SLT RPO code but the truck is an LT.  The part photos look identical but the second one is $100 more.  What say you guys?

the top one, says it excludes "LT and SLT", so i don't think that's the one you want

I'd call the dealership, have them print out the part number based on your RPO/VIN - to me it's the only way to be 100% sure.

Edited by Bleepster

15 hours ago, Zeezil said:

I'm looking to replace the ratty steering wheel on my 2012 Silverado LT.  It's titanium gray, leather-wrapped, with cruise control and audio controls.  Not heated.  I've narrowed the correct part down to two possible numbers, via Rock Auto:

GM GENUINE 22947785 Info  
TITANIUM; Exc. 'LT'/'SLT' Equipment / Sales Package (SLT); Cruise Control (K34), Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel (NP5), Steering Wheel Accessory Controls (UK3), Interior Trim Color (83I)

GM GENUINE 22947801 Info  
W/O HEATER CONTROL MODULE; TITANIUM; Cruise Control (K34), Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel (NP5),'LT'/'SLT' Equipment / Sales Package (SLT),Steering Wheel Accessory Controls (UK3),Interior Trim Color (83I)

I'm pretty sure it's the first one but am a little confused.  I do not have an SLT RPO code but the truck is an LT.  The part photos look identical but the second one is $100 more.  What say you guys?

The first one.  22947801 is the heat ready SLT wheel.

22947785 is the LT no heat.  Excluding RPO code SLT which is LTZ/SLT trim level.  

Edited by newdude