Serial ATA Gateway Module and Radio Reprogram Recall

Picked up my truck after letting them do this to it. In the year plus that I've owned it the only issue I've had with the radio is an intermittent and infrequent loss of audio, which required a simple Reboot in Safe Mode to address each time. But since picking it up the dash display in front of the wheel, as well as the infotainment screen will no longer show the song that is currently playing on my phone. The service dept. doesn't seem to have a clue as to what is going on. Anyone else experienced this? I did try to reboot the system but that didn't do anything.

Ideas?

I just had this recall update done. My HUD used to show each song title show on the HUD then clear as song started on XM. Just noticed this right after recall was completed. I can’t comment on music from phone. Have not done that in awhile. 

Hmmm. I don't use XM, and I don't have a HUD. I know mine "broke" after the update because both displays that I do have used to show me what was playing each time the song changed. Now since the recall "fix" it only shows me what was playing when I first turn the truck on and it doesn't change with the song.

I haven't had the recall done. My hud will temporarily show the new song playing on siriusxm and goes back to the speedometer. I have my instrument cluster set up to display the sing/artist in the maun/center display. That is on all the time. My infotainment is setup for navigation covering the entire display.