Thinking of leveling/lifting my Denali... Any ideas?

I currently have a Denali with the reserve package, it does not have super cruise. It is on the 22" wheels. I've been debating on leveling it out, and or lifting it 3-4" to fit 34/35 wheels. Is this doable, and if it is what are some recommendations for lift kits/leveling kits. I did something similar to my Elevation prior, by purchasing bilstein 5100s and leveling it out, and just replace the tires but keeping the wheels themselves. 

I dig the stock 22" apart of the reserve package for wheels, but I'd definitely get different tires. I haven't seen many photos of Denalis getting leveled/lifted, was hoping to see some ideas. 

New upper control arms are a must with a level.  The stock arms will not survive.  I'd also maybe consider the Trail Boss/AT4 front CV shafts as they are if I recall longer (?) to account for the factory lift on those trucks (better articulation).  There's been stock CV failures on non TB/AT4 trucks.  These T1s the CVs are only held to the front diff with snap rings.  They aren't bolted to a flange like the old 99-18 trucks were.    

You will have to shop for Denali oriented products.  Denali has ARC (Active Ride Control) and levels and lifts will have the necessary hardware to keep the ride height sensors functioning correctly.  

Edited by newdude
  • Like 1