Battery Draining and loss of brake lights, stereo, ac, says service stabilitrak, service safety restraint system

Had to jump start my truck and now I've lost passenger windows don't work, stereo don't work ac wont work, brake lights are not working and only the front driver side blinker works. Had alternator and battery tested and are working. Im questioning the battery cause I unhooked the negative cable for an hour or so and my battery still lost power. Hooked my charger to it and battery was at 55%. When we tested the alternator it was putting out 14.9 volts. Could it still be a bad battery?

Yeah these trucks really hate bad batteries.   All of what you described sounds like the battery. I had a very similar experience where the battery tested fine but still lit up the dashboard.  

• Like 1

I really feel like this is a battery issue. I checked the wire harness that goes on top of the battery and everything that wasn't working is now working. I don't think I had it all the way in. LOL dip ******! But still wont turn over even after charging the battery.