“Automatic Shutdown - Disabled” - Always on??

Okay y’all - I have a tricky one. 

Last week, I bought a pre-owned 22 LT with the refreshed interior. Love the truck and features and all that fun stuff. 

As the truck only came with one key, I went to the dealership today to have the second key made as part of the deal. 

I didn’t catch this when I left as the truck was driven up and brought to me and left on, but when I left and started going other places, I noticed now every time I start the vehicle, it says “Automatic Shutdown - Disabled”. 

I’m aware of the feature but was reading that I’d have to do this every time I start the truck, but, it’s on by default now. I don’t mind the feature being on, but, now I have to dismiss the screen every time I start the truck. 

I think it’s odd it started after getting a second key programmed and added, but, no idea why. 

Anything I can do at home or is a trip to the dealer needed to reset this using a scan tool?

IMG_8491.jpeg

Just now, silveradosid said:

unless there some setting to change in the menu, back to the dealership

Yeah I could not find anything.  I'm sure the dealer can re-flash the computer to get it back to stock...just didn't want to if I didn't have to.