L8T dead on the highway 92k miles

Hi everyone. Heading home last Thursday from running some errands my 2020 L8T went into limp mode and then died while cruising 70mph. 

As I waited for a flatbed I attempted some starts, which resulted in crank crank Frank no start. 

Codes showing immediately at limp mode were p0089, p0304 and p228c. I'm hoping it's "just" the hpfp, but any input is appreciated and welcome. This is based on the p0089 and p228c faults, combined with the no start condition but I'm only guesstimating here.

Current shop status is that every light on the dash is now lit up and they were able to start it but it misfired badly. Hope to have a final diagnosis later today.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, lundimpact1775 said:

Multiple stuck injectors and a failed high pressure fuel pump is the final verdict. 

I'm just astonished that those things could all fail spectacularly at once. Would have guessed one or the other. 

Yeah that does seem odd. How many miles on your truck?

92k and some change on the clock.

Bought it at 89k from a known reputable dealer. Needed something reliable with a crew cab and the normal size box, and did not want to break the bank. Hence buying a pre-owned unit with higher miles. 

My favorite and most reliable truck I ever owned was my 2010 1500 with 6.2 I bought it with 120k on the clock in 2013 which is very high for its age. Drove it until 2019 and 265k miles without a single hiccup.