A/C Blend zone actuator issues

Have a 2015 Chevy 2500

Problem is drivers side is blowing warmer than passenger side. Dual zone controls. 
Freon level checks out good. Replaced the blend door actuator for the drivers side and still no better than before. Also done a reset procedure I ran across that involved unhooking batteries and pulling certain fuses. You can see the actuator working going full turn in both directions for cold and hot. You can also see the actuator for the passenger side doing the same. The only thing i ran across somewhere and saw it once that it is possible the actuator needs to be calibrated to the truck. Anyone ever heard of that? I would assume something like that is a dealer only kinda thing? At my wits end here and hot down in TX. Any advice is definitely welcome. Thanks gang….

14 minutes ago, jaybee193 said:

Have a 2015 Chevy 2500

Problem is drivers side is blowing warmer than passenger side. Dual zone controls. 
Freon level checks out good. Replaced the blend door actuator for the drivers side and still no better than before. Also done a reset procedure I ran across that involved unhooking batteries and pulling certain fuses. You can see the actuator working going full turn in both directions for cold and hot. You can also see the actuator for the passenger side doing the same. The only thing i ran across somewhere and saw it once that it is possible the actuator needs to be calibrated to the truck. Anyone ever heard of that? I would assume something like that is a dealer only kinda thing? At my wits end here and hot down in TX. Any advice is definitely welcome. Thanks gang….

The fuse procedure is the calibration.  

Alternate Method (without Scan Tool)

Note: Do not operate any HVAC controls while the HVAC control module is calibrating as this may interrupt the process. If interrupted, improper HVAC performance will result.

1. Ignition OFF/ Vehicle OFF.
  2. Remove the HVAC control module fuse for a minimum of 10 s.
  3. Install the HVAC control module fuse.
  4. Start the vehicle.
  5. Wait 40 s for the HVAC control module to self-calibrate.

Do you have the single zone manual climate, or the dual zone auto climate?  The actuator you replaced, where was it located?  

8 minutes ago, newdude said:

The fuse procedure is the calibration.  

Alternate Method (without Scan Tool)

Note: Do not operate any HVAC controls while the HVAC control module is calibrating as this may interrupt the process. If interrupted, improper HVAC performance will result.

1. Ignition OFF/ Vehicle OFF.
  2. Remove the HVAC control module fuse for a minimum of 10 s.
  3. Install the HVAC control module fuse.
  4. Start the vehicle.
  5. Wait 40 s for the HVAC control module to self-calibrate.

Do you have the single zone manual climate, or the dual zone auto climate?  The actuator you replaced, where was it located?