2024 On Its Way

revrnd

It took some searching on the part of my home dealership (Scott Drummond in Campbellford, Ontario) to find me what I was looking for. Seeing as their drivers balked @ the over 300 mile one way drive to do a dealer swap, they asked me. I said sure as I don't get up to this part of the province & hoped to meet up w/ a friend.

20240919_225157.thumb.jpg.42e35c8e14fd316328c62cadde083299.jpg20240919_225232.thumb.jpg.d7a9b95d4dff2d3b02f981599183fa48.jpg

Truck is a gasser & has the True North Pkg in addition to the LT Convenience Pkg.

I was thru the area (Kirkland Lake Ontario) about a month ago & passed the dealership on a daytrip and likely saw the truck on their lot. The system showed it had been in their inventory for about a hundred & fifty days. This was they 3rd truck the dealership had contacted about a dealer trade.

The building in the background is the last operating gold mine in the town. Up until the late 60s or early 70s. There were 4 or 5 additional mines in operation. I had been a Junior Ranger (great summer job) west of here in 1979 and we made it into town every other Sat', so the town & area are kind of special to me. I've snowmobile thru here a few times too over the years.

I did get to meet my friend. He called as I was picking up a pizza for lunch. He was about half an hour on his return trip to home. Caught up to him at a parking lot. We looked over the truck & chatted for about half an hour.

Will be dropping off my old truck & picking up the new 1 next week.

Edited by revrnd
  • Like 4