Hard Wire weBoost Cell Phone Booster

I have a 2024 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ and I didn’t realize how it did not include a cigarette lighter until I went to install my new weBoost amplifier. The power connection requires a cigarette lighter and the connector has an on/off switch allowing you to turn it off. Instead of purchasing a USB to cigarette lighter adapter, I would prefer to hard wire it to a un-used fuse in my fuse box. However, I would like for the switched fuse to power off when the truck is not running so the weBoost doesn’t drain my battery when I forgot to turn it off manually. Any thoughts on which switched fuse I can use on the driver or passenger side of the dashboard?

Edited by M.Moore

This doesn’t exactly answer your question, but I am also halfway through installing one and I will be adding it to one of the AUX switches as part of the up fitter switch kit. I am going to use switch/button 5 which is the only one that you can’t select (through fuse location) to be IGN vs BATT, but I carry a jump box so not too worried about leaving it on. I am mounting it behind the rear seat back and the wire for switch 5 is also near there so makes running power to it easier. 

I like the idea of adding the AUX switches, but until I do, I would like to hard wire it into a fuse that turns off when the truck turns off. I’ve already forgotten to turn off the cigarette lighter plug multiple times.