Looking for a 3 row SUV with a full 3 rows

I feel like I am hitting my head against a wall. We are looking for a new car and I can’t find the right one. Our budget is flexible. I would comfortably pay up to $80/90k, but would rather stick closer to $50k. Family of six. We have four kids and two dogs. Kids are young but tall, so decent 3rd row space is important. I also need trunk space for all the random sports these kids do and all the stuff that comes with them. I currently drive a Honda Odyssey. It fits us great but sooo many miles on it and it’s time for something new Kids school parking lot is filled with Suburbans, Yukons and Escalades. They seem like great cars, but I can’t wrap my head around what justifies the price tag on those. I just want something solid that has a ton of space and I won’t be too upset if my kids trash. I guess the tricky part is that I want it to be fun to drive and also have the availability of 4WD or AWD when needed. We got snowed into our house with no power a couple of years ago and couldn’t leave since my van couldn’t handle it and it was a thing of nightmares. So at a minimum AWD is necessary. Safety and safety features are also very important to me since I spend a ridiculous amount of time driving and want to be around to see my kids grow up. I also appreciate some good technology in the cabin. Would like at least a V6 engine or equivalent. My husband drives a Tesla and if they made a true minivan sized vehicle I’d buy it a heartbeat.

I won’t get a Kia or Mazda due to serious issues that friends have had. I’m considering the Toyota Grand Highlander, 3 row MDX, Yukon, Suburban, Tahoe, Escalade. Maybe the Lexus TX hybrid (hard to get though and not available for the next few months). Any advice or thoughts would be very much appreciated!!

1 hour ago, johnburrus said:

I feel like I am hitting my head against a wall. We are looking for a new car and I can’t find the right one. Our budget is flexible. I would comfortably pay up to $80/90k, but would rather stick closer to $50k. Family of six. We have four kids and two dogs. Kids are young but tall, so decent 3rd row space is important. I also need trunk space for all the random sports these kids do and all the stuff that comes with them. I currently drive a Honda Odyssey. It fits us great but sooo many miles on it and it’s time for something new Kids school parking lot is filled with Suburbans, Yukons and Escalades. They seem like great cars, but I can’t wrap my head around what justifies the price tag on those. I just want something solid that has a ton of space and I won’t be too upset if my kids trash. I guess the tricky part is that I want it to be fun to drive and also have the availability of 4WD or AWD when needed. We got snowed into our house with no power a couple of years ago and couldn’t leave since my van couldn’t handle it and it was a thing of nightmares. So at a minimum AWD is necessary. Safety and safety features are also very important to me since I spend a ridiculous amount of time driving and want to be around to see my kids grow up. I also appreciate some good technology in the cabin. Would like at least a V6 engine or equivalent. My husband drives a Tesla and if they made a true minivan sized vehicle I’d buy it a heartbeat.

I won’t get a Kia or Mazda due to serious issues that friends have had. I’m considering the Toyota Grand Highlander, 3 row MDX, Yukon, Suburban, Tahoe, Escalade. Maybe the Lexus TX hybrid (hard to get though and not available for the next few months). Any advice or thoughts would be very much appreciated!!

I drive an Odyssey as my trip vehicle. When I wear it out I’m considering the Kia minivan because it’s looks like an SUV. I’ve had 4 Hyundais the original an 05 Elantra and a Genesis we still have with no issues. Don’t forget they have the best warranty. And they come fully equipped for about half of the 3 row suv prices. If that doesn’t do it for you the Toyota mini van has the best hybrid system there is. But it looks like a suv.

40 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

I drive an Odyssey as my trip vehicle. When I wear it out I’m considering the Kia minivan because it’s looks like an SUV. I’ve had 4 Hyundais the original an 05 Elantra and a Genesis we still have with no issues. Don’t forget they have the best warranty. And they come fully equipped for about half of the 3 row suv prices. If that doesn’t do it for you the Toyota mini van has the best hybrid system there is. But it looks like a suv.

By the way. How many miles on the odyssey and what year is it?