New Range DFM disable for 22+ model year trucks available

19 hours ago, Juicedgsr95 said:

24 RST 5.3 10sp

got mine when they released and installed it. No start situation and tons of codes. Removed and reinstalled 4 times, same thing. They said they were sending me a new one. Got the next one, same issue.  Sending both back to them now.  

Without it, trucks running as it should be, and after a couple drives the engine light is off.

No idea the issue but I sent them all info I could read from the truck with a scanner. We will see what happens! 

Vin 12th digit is 1. 

Mine is out for delivery today. Same 12th digit VIN. Will report back after install/testing..

On 9/14/2024 at 11:48 AM, Bikerjon said:

Ordered mine on Thursday! I have been waiting a long time for this module.

Jon,  did you receive & get this installed?  Inquiring minds are wanting to know. 😀

5 hours ago, Steve-2019 said:

Jon,  did you receive & get this installed?  Inquiring minds are wanting to know. 😀

Steve I did receive it but did not install it yet pending oil change and rotate on Monday. I do not want to get caught using this mod in case of warranty implications. I will install it after the service on Monday and report back to you guys ASAP.

I am not concerned about functionality because I will return it to Range if I have any problems with it.