Broken interior door lock cable

2011 Silverado LT 5.3L 136K

Power Locks and Factory remote start.

the cable that goes from the interior door handle to the lock broke.  the head broke off at the handle.

i think I may have ordered the right part to replace it.  I didn't realize there were different sized cables for manual locks, power locks, and what does remove start have to do with anything.

anyway, this is the cable i bought.  its 25.8" long.  

Amazon.com: Sousery Inside Door Handle Latch Release Cable Compatible with 2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe Sierra Yukon Silverado Escalade,25.8" Door Latch Cable Replace 924-481, 22862028 : Automotive

can anyone confirm I got the right one?  I didn't take my old one off yet and I wont until I get the replacement.  and I cannot seem to find any tutorials on how to replace (i only find videos for manual locks)

any help would be greatly appreciated.  thanks 

See if this video helps.  It says its for '07-13. 

There are also videos on taking the panel off that may help you.  Hope this helps.  It looks like something I would not want to tackle myself.  If you have a body shop man you know they could have that done in 30 mins.

thanks for the videos - I have taken the door panel off many a time.  I had a broken handle last year.  now the cable.  the first video showed will help a lot.  I think I ordered the right part (cable).  

my cable comes in Tuesday, so I will report back at that time.