A little background just bought this truck 2 months ago, last week I went camping with a friend in the bed of the truck. After 2 days, I pulled the truck out of the parking spot in reverse and there was an extremely loud grinding and very loud clunking from the rear end. The noise was so loud people in a cabin 20 yards away came outside because they thought I had hit something. Check engine light came on, pulled code P25A2 and U0146. 

Now whenever I use the brake in reverse, there is a loud grinding sound from the rear drivers side wheel. The truck did not make this sound before these codes showed up. It's usually louder in the morning/when it's cold. I've had it at 2 dealerships who say they can't reproduce the noise (by the time they get around to examining the vehicle it has quieted significantly) But the next morning when I back out of my driveway the loud grinding and squealing has returned.