So with 235k on my '12, I think I have a passenger's (right) side caliper hanging up because in a panic stop it jerks left.  If you come down on them normally, no jerk (but I'm now thinking I feel a drift left when braking harder).  I've just had all four wheels off and all four calipers loose looking for an obvious cause, there is no oil contamination (like a leaking seal) and all the pins are free, so it points to the calipers.

It has very recent GM severe service pads and corrosion-resistant rotors, so not touching those unless i absolutely need to.  Aside from the jerking wheel, the truck will still stop on a dime.

So the plan is just to swap out all four calipers.  I think they are also worn on the pins as the fronts rattle when you shake them (and hit bumps).  Looks like about $600 for GM/AC Delco calipers, not sure if any other brand is worth looking at?

My question is regarding brake hoses.  I've been around older Dodge trucks mostly and the hoses on them tend to swell shut internally which then causes poor braking...but those were also 1970s, 80s, and 90s technology.  Unless they are physically damaged, do the brake hoses on these modern trucks need replaced periodically?