2019 sierra

Hey just got myself a 2019 sierra 1500 sle, It only has 40000 kms.  Im

wondering if there’s any issues I should be looking for it has the 5.3 and the x31 package. I’m coming from a 01 Silverado that I put 420000 on so it’s a massive upgrade.
Also wondering what’s the best product to polish the rims 

IMG_7730.jpeg

Those wheels should have some sort of clear coat on them so I would pass on any "polish" like metal polishes.  You'd treat them like a painted surface.  Hit them with a good wheel cleaner, then you could use anything like a wax or ceramic coating on them.  Coatings will ensure they stay clean and protected longer.  

Edited by newdude

22 minutes ago, Howe said:

What is the new fluid? First I’ve heard of this

Since 2016 when the 8 speed was being used, GM had changed the fluid 3 or 4 times due to issues with it being hygroscopic.  The current fluid is Mobil 1 LV ATF HP Synthetic, GM # 19417577.  Has the blue label on the bottle.  This fluid came out 2019 or so, and was being put into trucks by 2020.  

If you have what they call a rumble strips shudder between 25-80mph, changing the fluid out using that fluid will solve the shudder.