Upgrade stock IOR infotainment system to one where a trailering camera system that includes side blind spot cameras and front camera can be installed?

I want to install a trailering camera system that includes side blind spot cameras and front camera like part # 19433460. I checked the GM website and 19433460 is only available for VHs with IOK infotainment system, I have a 2024 Silverado 2500HD custom with IOR infotainment system and was advised by my Chevy dealership they cannot upgrade my IOR radio/infotainment

system with a IOK infotainment system!

Has anyone upgraded their stock IOR infotainment system to one where a trailering camera system that includes side blind spot cameras and front camera can be installed?

19 minutes ago, Rich.Dev said:

I want to install a trailering camera system that includes side blind spot cameras and front camera like part # 19433460. I checked the GM website and 19433460 is only available for VHs with IOK infotainment system, I have a 2024 Silverado 2500HD custom with IOR infotainment system and was advised by my Chevy dealership they cannot upgrade my IOR radio/infotainment

system with a IOK infotainment system!

Has anyone upgraded their stock IOR infotainment system to one where a trailering camera system that includes side blind spot cameras and front camera can be installed?

19433460 is for 2022.5+up 1500s with IOK radio (the new dash with 13.4" screen).  

EchoMaster, who makes those IntelliHaul camera kits does not make any kit that fits the IOR radio for any 2020-current HD truck.  Their 2020-2023 camera kit is for IOS and IOT radios only.  

So there is nothing from GM or EchoMaster for a factory style setup for what you are trying to do.  

You will have to look into aftermarket camera systems that use a separate camera screen.  Furrion, Haloview, etc.  A camper store would probably sell these systems, and obviously online.

Or, option 2, trade your truck in and get an LT and the IOK with the 360 Surround view which will have all of the cameras and capability for the trailer mounted camera as well, if you get one without that, you'd be able to add the Echomaster.    

Pictures for reference.  

2024 HD in WT and Custom trims use the old 2020-2023 interior and use the IOR 7 inch radio:

vehicle image

2024 HD in LT and higher trims use the new refresh interior and feature the IOK 13.4" radio with Google built-in:

vehicle image

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, newdude said:

So there is nothing from GM or EchoMaster for a factory style setup for what you are trying to do.

Yah that’s what I figured! Will have to look at an aftermarket product then!