Any difference between the All Star package and getting the Safety and Convenience packages separately?

I'm building 2025 Silverado 3500 on the website.  It appears that the All Star package is just a combination of the Safety and Convenience packages but it costs $245 more.  Is there something more in the All Star package than comes with the Safety and Convenience packages?  

the mirrors maybe, you need the mirrors with safety pkg.....IDK if its ala carte both ways

maybe it gives you splash guards or wheel well liners, something small like that

All star also gets you a discount I believe....I would care either way really

it should state everything it comes with

14 hours ago, Dunn said:

the mirrors maybe, you need the mirrors with safety pkg.....IDK if its ala carte both ways

maybe it gives you splash guards or wheel well liners, something small like that

All star also gets you a discount I believe....I would care either way really

it should state everything it comes with

I did a side to side comparison in both the option tab and the summary tab and couldn't figure it out (you get cross-eyed after a while).  

There was a discount for the All Star edition in 2024 but not in 2025.  There is still a discount for the Texas edition in 2025 but I can't get that in California.  

AllStar is discounted on 2500s still, just not 3500 anymore.

Adding AllStar ($2565) (which is Convenience 1 and Safety) adds on the Remote Start pkg ($525), Heated Seat pkg ($400) and upgraded towing mirror ($450) (in blind spot spec because safety pkg).  Totaling $3940.

Skipping AllStar and doing Convenience 1 (which is $985 plus Remote Start pkg $525 and Heated Seat pkg $400), Safety for $1335 which also adds the upgrade mirror for $450, you do indeed come to $3695, a savings of $245.

On a 2500HD however, its $3695 if you bypass AllStar for the same equipment, but with AllStar you save $500 making it $3195.  

There is no content differences, just pricing differences.  

Edited by newdude
  • Like 1

there ya go....$500 gets you a free Z71 pkg or rear liners and splash guards ( which are nice to have)

• Like 1