2024 Sierra Denali Ultimate Super Cruise

Just took delivery of the 3.0 Duramax 2024 Ultimate with Super Cruise.  I notice when Super Cruise is activated it makes constant (about 3 per second) corrections which make the vehicle feel like it's slightly ping ponging in the lane.  It does not feel unsafe but is not as smooth when your hands are on the steering wheel w/o cruise activated.  Is this the standard that others have noticed when using Super Cruise?

Thanks - J Tab 

My F150 "ping-ponged" using BlueCruise. My Denali Ultimate with a 6.2l is extremely steady, even when changing lanes to pass. I think you should contact your dealer and have the cameras calibrated. A short video of it doing it would likely help them. 

i have noticed supercruise sometimes like op on some roads/sections but others straight as a arrow and i have traveled alot of roads east off the mississippi over the last few years. when it get weird i just take over for several miles the set it again.