Gauges, radio, and obd port not working.

I am stumped. 
New to this forum so I am hoping I’m posting this in the right area, but desperately needing help on my 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 6.0L 

So I went on a camping trip and while I was off roading, my gauges stopped working. The speedometer and my revs still work. But it doesn’t underline the gear I am in and all other gauges are dead. Doesn’t keep track of my kms as well and when I went to plug my obd reader in, it doesn’t work anymore too. It did this a few times before it completely stopped working. my radio completely died too. It started to reset itself when my gauges were acting up and died around the same time as when the gauges completely died. 
I hope this is making sense, but I’m at a lost and idk what to do. 
I’ve checked a few fuses that I think would cause it but nothing. 

I know the gauges are a common problem with the truck but why is nothing else working? Coincidence ? I’m thinking of replacing the ECU / ECM, maybe it got fried while off roading (didn’t go through that much water). No chewed up wires either. 

If anyone has a list I can go down of what to check, that would be amazing. 
thanks 

Check ALL fuses, a test light makes it quick and easy, under the hood and in the cabin, if that's ok check the underhood fuse box for corrosion, you may have to remove and clean the fuse connections

I believe the obd is powered by the lighter fuse . There have been a few posts of similar symptoms but nothing definite on the cause or solution other than the bad connections in the power distribution box under the hood and bad grounds affecting the bcm. Your symptoms are mild compared to most that disable the truck

Hoping to take the truck off road.. so I hope my truck doesn’t get disabled 😂 

I checked and re did some grounds that are attached to the frame underneath the drivers side, any other grounds I should check for and clean up? 
Yeah I haven’t found anyone who has posted a definite solution yet. The character of an old Chevy I guess