Larger fuel tank upgrade for 2024 6.6 Allison gas?

Hi all, I just bought a 2024 6.6 gas 2500 HD. This is my first Chevy truck. I'm coming from a 2022 Ram Rebel 1500, upgrading because I need more tow capacity and payload. 

I'm wondering if it's possible to get a larger fuel tank for this vehicle? I've seen a bunch of aftermarket options for the diesel, but am having trouble finding one for the gas version. 

Thanks!

Gas is a different ballgame for tanks due to regulations. Theres a company that makes a 13 gal tank that goes in the side of the bed but its a bolt in and I dont want to drill holes in my bed. It also was not plumbed into the stock tank and had to be pumped in by hand. As far as a higher capacity stock replacement I havent seen one. I have seen them for other trucks and they are crazy expensive. 

I have a 6 gal portable that I carry with a battery pump on it for extra capacity and for fueling my generator while traveling. 

• Like 1

The bed side has plastic plugs in many areas that can be removed and a tie down loop installed (I got mine from Amazon) . I have 6 extra on mine so I can bungee the fuel jug down really well