IOR front camera upgrade?

2020 RST

What needs to be added, hardware-wise to use my newly acquired camera in the LTZ grille I bought? 

I believe i have the IOR radio system. 8" screen, non navigation.

Have done Google searches, and searches here also. Some info found. But wondered if anything new has came up. 

20240809_165959.jpg

On 8/10/2024 at 9:31 PM, jashaw said:

2020 RST

What needs to be added, hardware-wise to use my newly acquired camera in the LTZ grille I bought? 

Have done Google searches, and searches here also. Some info found. But wondered if anything new has came up. 

IOR is the 7 inch radio.

VPMs work with the IOS and IOt 8 inch radio, so you will likely need a new radio screen and possibly the radio as well, you will also need a video processing module, all the other cameras as there will be image faults if you don't, and then all the wiring for all the cameras.  

• Like 1

There are 8" IOR Variants out there as well just to muddy the waters even further. Unfortunately the IOR doesnt have any provisions for extra cameras sadly. 

On 8/10/2024 at 6:31 PM, jashaw said:

2020 RST

20240809_165959.jpg

Post up a pic with all the lights on...........😀

3 hours ago, GTPprix said:

There are 8" IOR Variants out there as well just to muddy the waters even further. Unfortunately the IOR doesnt have any provisions for extra cameras sadly. 

I'll have to scan the QR code on my door. To see the exact radio I have.

3 hours ago, newdude said:

IOR is the 7 inch radio.

VPMs work with the IOS and IOt 8 inch radio, so you will likely need a new radio screen and possibly the radio as well, you will also need a video processing module, all the other cameras as there will be image faults if you don't, and then all the wiring for all the cameras.  

I'll have to scan the QR code on my door to see the exact radio I have. If it's too expensive to do, which it sounds like it may be if I need all of the hardware and software programming done. Just thought since I bought a grille with the camera, i'd put it to use.