Going to drain trans fluid and replace with whatever the best $$$ can buy fluid and thought I may add the appropriate amount of this product to it as I have a 10oz bottle laying around already.

Has anyone had experience with it?

I am not worried about the "warranty" as GM is a POS company that will never honor a claim anyway even though these trannies have had a bunch of issues already.......mine has had none thus far though.

I would use Amsoil Signature Series fluid. I wouldn't worry about using additives. I have no knowledge of the product you reference. There are 1 or 2 members here that would have pretty good info as to using it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, johnnyquick said:

Going to drain trans fluid and replace with whatever the best $$$ can buy fluid and thought I may add the appropriate amount of this product to it as I have a 10oz bottle laying around already.

Has anyone had experience with it?

I am not worried about the "warranty" as GM is a POS company that will never honor a claim anyway even though these trannies have had a bunch of issues already.......mine has had none thus far though.

6 hours ago, johnnyquick said:

2020 6.2 10 speed

8 hours ago, txab said:

I would use Amsoil Signature Series fluid. I wouldn't worry about using additives. I have no knowledge of the product you reference. There are 1 or 2 members here that would have pretty good info as to using it

@Black02Silverado can get you hooked up with AMSOIL Signature Series fluid for your 10 speed. Other than the Mobil 1 offering they are that only game in town and a very good game they have. @txab steered you right. 😉 

Nix on additives. Just the right fluid. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Black02Silverado said:

@johnnyquick are you doing a full fluid exchange or just a pan drop and filter change?  Let me know and I can quote you the fluid with the GM-Truck’s discount. 

Pan drop and filter but I am going to do the  transfer case and both diffs so I will get everything from you all at once but I need to figure out what brand of rear end I have first. ohh and I need to find the trans filter bolts as well.

Thank you .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, johnnyquick said:

Pan drop and filter but I am going to do the  transfer case and both diffs so I will get everything from you all at once but I need to figure out what brand of rear end I have first. ohh and I need to find the trans filter bolts as well.

Thank you .

Sounds good.  I would just get the filter bolts from the Dealer. Not like you do it often and at least you know you will get the correct ones.

• Like 2