Is Google and the infotainment center really that unreliable ??

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, OmniCamaro said:

I'm having this same issue, similar chain of events.   This seems to be a 2024 issue as my 2023 worked great.  

Talked with Onstar & GM customer support for hours, twice-resetting everything.   The speed limit sign works only in certain areas and there's no rhyme or reason to it.  It doesn't work at all where I live.  My 2023 worked fine everywhere.  GM told me it needs updating at the dealer, that's the next step for me.  

I have not had any issues after the dealer update.  Couple minor quirks but might be related to me not allowing enough time for everything to get up and booted after start.

I dont think the posted speed limit sign has failed once.

I cant believe they cant push all these updates over the air.

Edited by rrmccabe
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Well looks like there is still issues.  My truck has looked like this all day on this screen. Several key cycles. Finally did a reset to get it back.

Audio screen black.

20240823_162023.jpg

Edited by rrmccabe

• 4 weeks later...

Mine still has issues but not often.  I am waiting on parts for something else and will talk to them about it when I go back.  I have had to reset it twice with the extended end call button press 3 times now and that fixed it without have to set anything up.

When it works, its great. When not...