Im not hear to give the wrong impression, hear, i just dont like wrong information. I am NOT perfect, but i do know the ins and outs of a simple pig like i got, i did a lot of research and it fit the bill perfectly. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Pryme said:

I don’t want to get into a tit for tat but you talk quick before knowing what it is you’re talking about. I’ve seen it multiple times. 

Wow...did you see that I corrected myself almost immediately! Within minutes!

I guess in retrospect, I should have just deleted what I first said to keep YOU from having to comment!

Edited by bruceb58
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, lineman1234 said:

I hate to have to add this and waist my time...

Go to the ( online manual ) unless you can get ahold of a paper one like i have, i have both online and paper, as i have proven. 

That being said. Go to chevrolet,,,, NOT GMC, and look at the HD manual for 2024 2500s and 3500s gassers. Page 267, gives the information on E85 if the vehicle is equiped for it and how to tell. That is the 6.6 chegy gasser..........

Interesting that GMC doesn't include the full manual but Chevrolet does.

Like I said, I have the manual saved to my computer and tablet which are way easier to search and find things.

Edited by bruceb58