Any way to keep cluster lights on during the day?

I have Dmax swapped Hummer H2 with the appropriate diesel cluster.  I had a customized with LED lights and a black face with white numbering/lettering.  I have a hard time reading the gauges in the day and would like to keep them illuminated all the time.  Does anyone know if I can jump a wire to make this happen other than keeping the lights on all the time?  

I have a Dashmat cover on my dash, and I put a napkin over the light sensor which is supposed to poke through its hole in the center of my dash so the sensor thinks it is darker out and keeps the lights on all the time when in auto position.  

That would also turn on the headlights/clearance lights all the time ( which is fine if you want), depending on the year, you can also send power direction to the right pin/s to the IP to power them all the time, or  via a switch or whatever you want.

I don't want the headlights on when they are not supposed to be.  Only the dash lights to work based on variable voltage as supplied by the dimmer switch.  Basically, how do I make the headlight switch supply voltage to the dash at all times? 

On 7/9/2024 at 11:25 AM, Jason Norris said:

I have Dmax swapped Hummer H2 with the appropriate diesel cluster.  I had a customized with LED lights and a black face with white numbering/lettering.  I have a hard time reading the gauges in the day and would like to keep them illuminated all the time.  Does anyone know if I can jump a wire to make this happen other than keeping the lights on all the time?  

What year truck?