2024 canyon Headlights flicker every 1-2 min

18 minutes ago, Romano77 said:

Just bought the 24 canyon, headlights flicker every 1-2 min, any1 have this issue and is there a fix?

Take it back.  You have warranty.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got the new headlights installed, picked up the truck today. Went for a drive at nightfall, and bam, same thing. Total waste of time. Call dealer again tomorrow. Any there options as a buyer to maybe get out of this truck. If theres no fix yet from GM and we cant drive at night what are the owners of these vehicles suppose to do, this just boggles me.

On 8/17/2024 at 6:28 AM, Romano77 said:

Got the new headlights installed, picked up the truck today. Went for a drive at nightfall, and bam, same thing. Total waste of time. Call dealer again tomorrow. Any there options as a buyer to maybe get out of this truck. If theres no fix yet from GM and we cant drive at night what are the owners of these vehicles suppose to do, this just boggles me.

We are sorry to see that you are facing this ingoing concern with your headlights and would like to investigate further. To do so, please send us an email to [email protected]. Make sure to include your Username and Forum name in the subject line with further details. We will watch for your email. 

• 2 weeks later...

Should have got online before we purchase our 2024 Canyon AT4!! Day one or should say night one, the headlight flicker syndrome is just what we were hoping to get with a new GM product!!!🙄 Bought  it with 5 miles on it and with the fact that there is a Service Bulletin (24NA005) out on this issue and they are still allowing people to buy these truck and leave the lot with them is baffling to me!!?? People keep tapping their brakes at me because they think I am flashing them or on coming traffic thinks I am flashing them so they bright light me. This is a major safety concern with all the possible complication that comes from this flawed work done by GM!!!

Edited by 24CanyonGuy

21 hours ago, 24CanyonGuy said:

Should have got online before we purchase our 2024 Canyon AT4!! Day one or should say night one, the headlight flicker syndrome is just what we were hoping to get with a new GM product!!!🙄 Bought  it with 5 miles on it and with the fact that there is a Service Bulletin (24NA005) out on this issue and they are still allowing people to buy these truck and leave the lot with them is baffling to me!!?? People keep tapping their brakes at me because they think I am flashing them or on coming traffic thinks I am flashing them so they bright light me. This is a major safety concern with all the possible complication that comes from this flawed work done by GM!!!

WRONG BULLETIN #.  That applies to 2024 HD trucks ONLY.

There is a PI for the Canyon headlight concern.  Its a parts supply/manufacturing issue.  All existing stock is not good either.  

Here's the PI - https://www.coloradofans.com/posts/5633437/

Edited by newdude

On 8/17/2024 at 6:28 AM, Romano77 said:

Bad stock on lights too.

Here's the PI on this - https://www.coloradofans.com/posts/5633437/

• 3 weeks later...

Glad I saw this post, among others on the net. My wife and I were about ready to trade her 2021 zr2 Colorado on a 24 Canyon AT4.

Think we are going to hold off until 2025's. one thing i hate doing with a new vehicle is becoming friends on a first name basis with a service person.

We will be going to get our deposit back!

Edited by Likarok

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2024 at 11:41 AM, Likarok said:

Glad I saw this post, among others on the net. My wife and I were about ready to trade her 2021 zr2 Colorado on a 24 Canyon AT4.

Think we are going to hold off until 2025's. one thing i hate doing with a new vehicle is becoming friends on a first name basis with a service person.

We will be going to get our deposit back!

GM has a fix for it for 2024s.  They are replacing the LED Driver modules.