Are people still getting the low speed brake squeal with the latest factory pads?

There was a TSB for the 2020's and some 21's about brake squeal at low speeds.  TSB called for updated pads to be installed, but only within a certain mile range.  If I recall, owners reported that this fixed the squeal, but only for a short period of time.

I'm wondering if the 23-24's are experiencing any brake noise issues.. or have the very, very latest pads solved the (annoying) problem?

The noise from my '21 didn't start until ~15k.  Too late for the TSB if I recall.  Before I spend the $$ for the latest/greatest, I want to make sure they actually fixed the issue... because it's awful.

9 minutes ago, mrjulian416 said:

The noise from my '21 didn't start until ~15k.  Too late for the TSB if I recall.  Before I spend the $$ for the latest/greatest, I want to make sure they actually fixed the issue... because it's awful.

The last "redesign" is working on my '22 drw.

Dealership replaced the pads late '23 around 9k miles. It has 12k on it now and not 1 squeal since. Truck does get warmed up the brakes on the highway and doesn't squeal in town. It lives on country roads, so it's mostly slow speed braking, pulling trailers.

I had all 4 corners replaced under the TSB about 5-6 months ago. At the time the truck had 18,000 miles on it. They started squeaking again at about 21-22k miles. Didn't even last an entire oil change interval without squeaking. They seem to only squeak the first 3-5 times I touch the brakes though but this a daily occurrence. I park in a parking garage at work and they squeak like crazy when I leave every night.